CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday June 6th, 2008

The kids, dad and I took a road trip to Utah this week for our family reunion. It took 2 days to get here with an overnight stay in Denver. Luckily, the drive was pretty uneventful, other than the usual van-delirium the kids suffer when they have been in the car too long, watching too many movies. Weston kept asking "Where are we going?", and Spencer kept asking " Are we there yet?" and Britni kept asking "Where are we?". We are excited to finally be in Roosevelt at Amber's house. I have forgotten how much I love the beautiful mountains and the smell of sage brush. Tonight, it's off to the reunion to see some family!

2 comments:

  1. I am sooooo excited, Can't wait to see you Monday and Tuesday!!! I'll be calling you in the morning!!!!!!

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. All right Kim, I'm assuming you're back home by now and I check every day to see if you've posted anything new (i.e.--pictures from your trip). I hope all is well with you and I hope to see an update soon!

    ReplyDelete