CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thursday May 29th, 2008

Today is my first blog-post, other than that last one I did :-). I have to admit this is kind of fun! My desktop computer has crashed so I can't access any new photos to put on here at the moment. However, I do still have my trusty HP laptop so that I can goof around on the internet. I am planning a trip to Utah next week with my kids and my dad. I'm excited to see all of my Utah friends and family!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kim,
    I'm so excited to be able to "keep up" with the Joneses! I saw your comment on my blog this morning and went directly to yours, this is just the best. I can't wait to see you, please call me so we can schedule some time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the new look. The Lauren template has always been a favorite I planned to use sometime as well!! It always amazes me how we can still have such similar taste after all the years and miles between us.

    ReplyDelete